Skip to content
IMPORTANT UPDATE AND WARNING:
We have recently received complaints and read many negative reviews on the internet about regulated binary options brokers using indecent practice towards traders. Although some binary brokers may be regulated, we do not recommend opening a trading account with ANY broker, be it a regulated broker or a non regulated broker, as THEY ALL seem to be unethical and non-trustworthy, even the regulated ones! If you have been scammed by such a company you can check out our RECOVER FUNDS FROM BINARY SCAMS section.
Also, instead of trading binaries which are mostly scams, you can trade with a trustworthy and popular FOREX broker such as STR Capital.
In What Countries are Binary Options Currently Banned?
- Canada (banned by CSA)
- Israel (banned by ISA)
- France (banned by AMF)
- Belgium (banned by FSMA)
- Netherlands (advertising ban by AFM)
Countries Officially Warning Citizens to Stay Away From Certain Brokers or Binary Options in General
- USA (public warnings by FBI, CFTC and SEC)
- Canada (public warnings by BCSC, CSA and MSC)
- Australia (public warnings by ASIC)
- New Zealand (public warnings by FMA)
- South Africa (public warnings by FSB)
- United Kingdom (public warnings by FCA and Gambling Comission)
- Italy (public warnings by CONSOB)
- Singapore (public warnings by MAS)