Learn more in following pages and posts:
- Binary Options Brokers in UK – Regulated or Not?
- Does the FCA (UK Financial Conduct Authority) Regulate Binary Options Markets in the United Kingdom?
- CFTC and FCA Build Stronger Relations With “Memorandum of Understanding” in the Interest of Fulfilling Their Regulatory Mandates
- Still no News From UK Gambling Comission on Binary Options Regulation Issue
- Binary Options – Gambling or Trading?
The FCA in the United Kingdom Does Not Officially Regulate or License Binary Options Brokers
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate or license any binary options brokers at the moment and has not licensed any binary options brokers to operate legally in the UK but some binary options brokers are still listed on their registry because they have a CySEC or EU license. So actually there is not really such a thing as binary options brokers regulated by FCA at the moment and never really has been such a thing in the past.
Many binary options brokers are listed on the registry of the FCA website, this is due to the fact that the FCA lists EU licensed and regulated entities on their website and not due to the fact that they are actually regulated by the FCA. The FCA does not license or regulate binary brokers, in fact they only warn against participating in binary options trading schemes and are worried about the current failure of international regulators in decisively regulating the binary trading arenas in a decisive manner.