- Is AirSoft Regulated?
- Is BinaryStation Regulated?
- Is Hello Markets Regulated?
- Is Markets Pulse Regulated?
- Is O-Systems Regulated?
- Is Panda Regulated?
- Is SpotOption Regulated?
- Is TechFinancials Regulated?
- Is TradeSmarter Regulated?
- Is Tradologic Regulated?
Binary Options Platform Providers
Binary Options trading is skyrocketing these days owing to the ease of use and simplicity. Another important factor contributing to its popularity is its uncomplicated nature; traders always know what they’ll gain or lose and that too with certainty. This simplicity and user-friendliness, which are the hallmarks of binary trading, have taken trading to a next level. Anyone with a little knowledge of computer can trade with a lot of certainty.
If you’re planning to become a binary options trader, the foremost task is to look for the best platform. You have to dig deep in order to choose the best platform. Your choice of trading platform determines whether you’d succeed or waste your resources. With increased popularity, more and more platforms have evolved, therefore, it has become a whole lot difficult to find out the best in the business. An upside of this development is that you can choose from a plethora of platforms as per your needs and skill set.
You certainly don’t want to be fooled by a bunch of scammers, therefore, it becomes imperative to research and find the top-notch platform. A secure, reliable, robust and fully functional platform with a number of features is what you need to begin your trading career. Even if you’re a seasoned trader and your current platform provider doesn’t keep pace with the market i.e. there are no innovative ideas and features being introduced with time, you need to move out for good and look for a better and a more innovative platform where your skills would be put to good use thereby providing good return.
Here are a few binary options platform providers that have made their mark in the market:
With so many features, TechFinancials is surely a leading name in the binary options trading. Equally useful for novice as well as veterans, TechFinancials has been rated very highly by the tech gurus. Here are a few features of this trading platform.
- Highly regulated with a number of regulatory licenses like CySEC, FFAJ, and CFTC.
- It uses White Label.
- Top notch price engine Orca+, providing up-to-date prices.
- Very robust and swift execution time.
- Offers multiple options with a dedicated app for both iOS and Android.
- A comprehensive trading solution with amazing software features and a number of sophisticated tools.
- World class brokers like 24 Options, 2Selections etc. are using this platform.
A very attractive user interface, with the focus primarily on simplicity and ease of use, is the hallmark of SpotOption platform. It is an advanced platform and also one of the largest. An important feature of this platform is its flexibility. Here are some other features of this trading platform.
- Web-based platform making everything easier with well-developed front and back end.
- Trading on the go with the mobile app.
- Dynamic OneTouch sixty seconds trading.
- Features like Roll-Over, Sell and Double Up etc. along with highly effective risk management.
- 180+ assets to trade with.
- Real-time charts, reporting etc. to maximize profits.
Having won a number of awards in the binary options market, Tradologic has excelled in the binary options due to its innovativeness and creativity. This platform has achieved significant milestones in this sector which speaks volumes about the world class nature of the platform. Some of the features are:
- Impressive front and back end.
- Advanced solutions and multiple option types.
- Avant-garde integration solutions.
- Cool features with various trading tools.
- Chart Plus, Tradepro+ etc. are fascinating features of this platform.
- A mobile application enabling users to trade on the go.
- Outstanding packages with white label platform.
- Zoom Trader, Option Stars, Option Bit etc. are the brokers who use this platform.
The design may not be fancy, but the important thing is that this platform focuses primarily on trading. So the excellent functionality overweighs the not-so-elegant design. It may not be very stylish as per your liking however, it is very simple and easy to use. Its charts are not very advanced as being provided by other platforms which is a bit of a downside. Below are some of its features:
- Regulated by Australian as well as worldwide regulatory bodies.
- It has some basic learning material for novice traders.
- Additional features like Risk-o-meter, social and normal charts to trade more effectively and to increase profitability.
- A range-based feature named StrategiX.
- Android and IOS compatible mobile app which helps to trade on the go.
The platform has an unusually big chart and interestingly, you can trade using its peaks and valleys. It has different options which work with one touch. You can customize the options as per your needs and skills with options on demand feature. It works with IOS and Android also. ETX Binary HighLow, Binary Tilt etc. are few of the brokers using this trading platform. All in all, it is just another trading platform and a whole lot of improvement needs to be done to get up there among the big names of the binary options industry.
Not just these, there are loads and loads of trading platforms available worldwide who are offering different services and trading options. However, be wary of the scammers out there, there are loads of them too. Although the regulatory authorities are trying their best to wipe them off from the web, but they still find ways to be up again. Therefore, do your homework before opting for any binary options platform and it will go a long way.