In South America and Central America the main binary options regulator is the IFSC (International Financial Services Commission Belize), We will soon be posting a list of binary options brokers that are regulated either by one or more of the South American and Central American regulators and that accept traders from these regions. Currently we can report to you that StockPair is a Central American Regulated binary options broker that is licensed and regulated by the reputable IFSC of Belize and highly trustworthy.
Financial Regulators by Country and Brokers That are Licensed and Regulated
- International Financial Services Commission (Belize) – StockPair
- Superintendencia General de Valores (Costa Rica)
- Superintendencia General de Seguros (Costa Rica)
- Superintendencia del Sistema Financiero (El Salvador)
- Superintendencia de Bancos (Dominican Republic)
- National Banks and Securities Commission (Mexico)
- Comisión Nacional Bancaria y de Valores (Mexico)
- Comisión Nacional para la Protección y Defensa de los Usuarios de Servicios Financieros (Mexico)
- Superintendencia del Mercado de Valores (Peru)
- Superintendencia de Valores y Seguros (Chile)
- Superintendencia Financiera de Colombia (Colombia)
- National Directorate of Taxes and Customs (Colombia)
- Superintendencia de Compañías (Ecuador)
- Central Bank of Uruguay (Uruguay)
- Comisión Nacional de Valores (Argentina)
- Autoridad de Supervisión del Sistema Financiero (Bolivia)
Regulated Binary Options Brokers Licensed By Regulators in Central or South America
We are still compiling our list and have not finished out inquiries regarding binary options brokers who are licensed and regulated to operate in South America and / or Central America. What we have found our so far is that the IFSC (International Financial Services Commission Belize) has licensed StockPair and we have done some digging all around cyberspace and found that StockPair has a very good reputation, we have also learned that StockPair is CySEC regulated and licensed.
Being licensed by the IFSC of Belize should not be taken for granted, the IFSC does not give out a license to just any broker and its license and regulation is strong and reputable. Binary options brokers that are licensed through the IFSC are regarded as highly trustworthy.